25/02/2021 · Ethereum Classic is a distributed network consisting of a blockchain ledger, native cryptocurrency (ETC) and robust ecosystem of on-chain applications and services. Ethereum Classic provides a permissionless way to manage digital assets without the need for intermediaries, such as banks and other institutions.
Ethereum Classic (ETC) is a hard fork of Ethereum (ETH) that launched in July 2016. Its main function is as a smart contract network, with the ability to host and support decentralized applications (DApps). Its native token is ETC.
Ethereum Classic Bitcoin Ethereum XRP Vitalik Buterin contributes 3,200 ETH to Ethereum 2.0’s deposit contract address The newly launched deposit address for Eth2 stands at 31,557 ETH as of press time. The post Vitalik Buterin contributes 3,200 ETH to Ethereum 2.0’s deposit contract address appeared first on The Block.
14/07/2016 · Ethereum Classic is an open, decentralized, and permissionless public blockchain, that aims to fulfill the original promise of Ethereum, as a platform where smart contracts are free from third-party interference. ETC prioritizes trust-minimization, network security, and integrity.
Ethereum Classic is an open source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform featuring smart contract functionality. It supports a modified version of Nakamoto consensus via transaction-based state transitions executed on a... Wikipedia
- Original author(s): Vitalik Buterin, Gavin Wood
- Developer(s): Open-source software development
- Initial release: July 30, 2015
- Stable release: Thanos / November 28, 2020
- Development status: Active
- Project goal(s): Censorship resistant network executing contracts exactly as programmed
- Software used: EVM 61 bytecode
- Written in: C++, Go, Python, Rust, Scala
- Operating system: Cross-platform
- Platform: x86-64, ARM
- Size: 39 GB (March 2021)
- Available in: Global
- Type: Open Source Software
- License: Open-source licenses
- As of: March 2021
- Average performance: 66,183,663 Transactions
- Active users: 15,918 Addresses
- Total users: 94,219,577 Addresses
- Active hosts: 616 Nodes
- Total hosts: 616 Nodes
- Website: ethereumclassic.org
- Data source: