Jackie Mason was an American stand-up comedian and film and television actor. He is ranked No. 63 on Comedy Central's 100 greatest stand-up comedians of all-time. His 1986 one-man... Wikipedia
- Birth name: Yacov Moshe Maza
- Born: June 09, 1928, Sheboygan, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Died: July 24, 2021, Manhattan, New York City, New York, U.S.
- Medium: Stand-up, Television, Film, Radio
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: City College of New York (B.A.), Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem Lower East Side, NYC)
- Years active: 1955–2021
- Genres: Political satire, Observational comedy, Improvisational comedy
- Subject(s): American politics, International relations, Current events, Race relations, Antisemitism, Jewish culture, American culture
- Spouse: Jyll Rosenfeld (1991–2021)
- Notable works and roles: The World According to Me and Jackie Mason on Broadway
- Website: Jackie Mason website
- Data source:
Jackie Mason, Actor: The Jerk. Jackie Mason was born on June 9, 1928 in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, USA as Jacob Moshe Maza. He was an actor and writer, known for The Jerk (1979), History of the World: Part I (1981) and Caddyshack II (1988). He was married to Jyll Rosenfeld. He died on July 24, 2021 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA.
25/07/2021 · Jackie Mason, the US comedian and actor, has died at the age of 93. The stand-up was ordained as a rabbi before turning to show-business in the 1950s. He was well known for his social commentary ...
25/07/2021 · Jackie Mason in the 1960s. Photograph: David Magnus/Rex/Shutterstock. Throughout his middle and old age, Mason caused periodic storms by insisting that there was no racism against black people or ...
25/07/2021 · Jackie Mason, the rabbi-turned-comedian who was known for his pugilistic, self-deprecating stand-up routines, has died at the age of 93. Mason died on Saturday in Manhattan after being in hospital ...
25/07/2021 · Comedian Jackie Mason, known for his rapid-fire befuddled observations in a decades-long standup career, died at a New York hospital at the age of 93.