20/11/2021 · A Wonderful Whirlwind: Katie Looks Back on the 'Going There' Tour. Planes, trains, automobiles, and so much fun. By Katie Couric. Going There. November 20, 2021. Daily updates from me, Katie Couric, on the news that matters most to you. Wake-Up Call. Close.
15/01/2018 · American television journalist Katie Couric was the co-host of 'Today' throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, and in 2006, became the first woman to anchor 'CBS Evening News' alone.
19/07/2021 · Katie Couric reached out to her fans with a poignant post on Sunday – and admitted that their incredible response had left her in tears. The multi-talented star took to social media to share an ...
26/10/2021 · The Most Eye-Opening Bombshells From Katie Couric's New Book, Going There Katie Couric's new memoir, on sale now, has added a controversial new chapter to her legacy as a journalist and beloved TV ...
06/10/2021 · Katie Couric writes that she had an 'alarmingly codependent' relationship with former nanny Nancy Poznek, in her new memoir, Going There. …
Katherine Anne Couric is an American television and online journalist, presenter, producer, and author. She is founder of Katie Couric Media, a multimedia news and production company. She also... Wikipedia
- Born: Katherine Anne Couric, January 7, 1957, Arlington, Virginia, U.S.
- Alma mater: University of Virginia
- Occupation: Journalist, presenter, author
- Years active: 1979–present
- Notable credit(s): Today, CBS Evening News, 60 Minutes, Katie, Yahoo! News
- Children: 2
- Relatives: Emily Couric (sister), Jeff Wadlow (nephew)
- Awards: Television Hall of Fame (2004)
- Data source: